The Central Registry and Monitoring Office deal with:
- The reception of the mail arriving from the Kingdom Administrations as well as the mail coming from the ministries, the correspondence coming from abroad and the various correspondences deposited by the citizens.
- Proceed to the registration of all Private Letters and requests from citizens.
- At the same time deals with the distribution of letters.
- receiving and distributing mail from all divisions and departments of the CUC.
- Mail registration.
- Order number.
- Archiving couriers to ensure traceability.
- Sending mail to administrations and individuals by recommended post or by the normal route
- General dissemination of service notes